Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Kristin Knaus Satterlee

Hi!

I have returned to recipe posting after a year-long hiatus and am just learning the WordPress block editor. When I type “zip” or “recipes” into the “search for a block” box after clicking “add block,” I get a “block not found” message. I have tried updating and deactivating/reactivating the plugin, with no change. Any idea what’s going on?

Thanks!
    Kristin

#5701 Reply
    Kristin Knaus Satterlee

Note: I am using Zip Recipes Friends. I assume the update worked, because the listing changed from “Zip Recipes” to “Zip Recipes Friends” on the installed plugins page.

#5706 Reply
    Rogier Lankhorst
    Keymaster

Hi Kristin,

what version of WordPress and Zip Recipes friend are you using? Version 6.2.7 which has been released two days ago should contain a fix for this issue.

#5765 Reply
    Kristin Satterlee

Ah! I had quite an old version of ZR Friend. Updated with ZR Free to test if that was the problem, and it looks like it’s working. Thanks! Do I need to buy Friend again to get the newest version?

Thanks so much for your help!

K

#5772 Reply
    Rogier Lankhorst
    Keymaster

Hi Kristin,

Your license is expired, so you can purchase a new license to upgrade your Friend plugin to the latest version. Let me know if you have any questions!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Reply To: No Zip Recipes block found on WordPress
Your information: